05/10/2006

IF...(DEDICATED TO THE TRUE LOVERS)


If...
If you were the roadI'd go all the wayIf you were the nightI'd sleep in the dayIf you were the dayI'd cry in the night'Cause you are the wayThe truth and the lightIf you were a treeI could put my arms around youAnd you could not complainIf you were a treeI could carve my name into your sideAnd you would not cry,'Cos trees don't cry
If you were a manI would still love youIf you were a drinkI'd drink my fill of youIf you were attackedI would kill for youIf your name was JackI'd change mine to Jill for youIf you were a horseI'd clean the crap out of your stableAnd never once complainIf you were a horseI could ride you through the fields at dawnThrough the day until the day was goneI could sing about you in my songsAs we rode away into the setting sun
If you were my little girlI would find it hard to let you goIf you were my sisterI would find it doubly soIf you were a dogI'd feed you scraps from off the tableThough my wife complainsIf you were my dogI am sure you'd like it betterThen you'd be my loyal four legged friendYou'd never have to think againAnd we could be together till the end...

Sem comentários: