30/09/2006

what about my arms?


it seems that nobodyneedthem,what about my arms, with the mediterranean colour, healty about this sea,those days a little bit moved about the gods,i think.
what about tonight? i´ll be here to close the season finally till 14 octobre,without the sunny afternoons, with all this old people that i respect and adore,rafa is gone today my brothersoul is gone,what about my arms tonight,and this past week, round and round circles on the bed searchin for somethin that onlyone person know, they are alone,they were cleaning today this app. that made me happy this summer,with perfumed sheets,with no empty beds, with perfect movements between us, with milk in the morning ...+

life is rainbow but sometimes you have to be ready for the storm ohmy god 2 weeks here and alone only for money,i´ll wish to be in two or three places in the world now with you.
se que se mueren por reconocerte achucharte,maldito destino agggggggg¡¡

Sem comentários: