02/06/2006

we got to be there


The mind has so many pictures Why can't I sleep with my eyes open The mind has so many memories Can you remember what it looks like whenICRY I'm Trying, trying to tell youAll that I can in a sweet and velvet tongue But no words ever could sell youSell you on me after all that I have done ?The Lady Gloom and her hornets circling roundIs now before us, the screaming's done without movingOne little move and for sure you will be stungI'm singing "Oh, Jerusalem oh, JerusalemSee what he's picked up in the park"Let's f**k this awful art partyWant you to make love to me and only to me in the dark I'm only the one you love Am I only the one in love?We've traded in our snap shotsWe're going through the motionsInto the view, I'm leaving youDown Conduit Avenue into the early morningInto the early morningThe one I loveAre you only the one I love?

Sem comentários: